Assistant Manager/ Manager – Learning & Development
Mumbai - Marol
MBA – HR (Full Time)
MBA with minimum 8 years of experience
No. Of Vacancies:
8 – 10 Lacs per annum
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Empathy and Temperament
· Willing to take on responsibility.
· Domain Knowledge
· Meets commitments
· All modules of Training, mainly behavioral & soft skills.
· Excellent communication.
· Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
· Analytical skills.
Proven track record in: Corporate Training to Senior & Middle level employees like Behavioral and Soft skills training
- Diagnosing learning needs across the organization.
- To ensure all learning interventions are in line with the organizational objectives.
- Managing & evaluating a range of appropriate and accessible learning & development tools.
- Reviewing content forms and format.
- Interact with key stake holders for content development to know if there are gaps in skill sets
- To Continuously develop capabilities of the team by structured training & development programs
- Timely roll out of the training calendar and adherence of the same
- Developing new training modules, activities, methodologies etc as per requirement
- To impart training and improvise as per the feedback & requirement.
- Implementation of learning evaluation procedures and analysis of feedback in order to effectively evaluate the impact of development activities at organizational, team and individual level.
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of all learning solutions and programs developed.
- Timely and effective reports
- Conduct Behavior Training Program for mid & senior level management Implementation of Training Initiatives for the shop floor
- Training needs Identification @ MM & SM levels in coordination with Corp – HR.
- Training Feedback.
- Plan and Execute Training Calendar for all India WSG location
Business Head HR/ CHRO
Open to Relocation:
NO (Localities ONLY)